During the Fall, one of the best places to visit in Sacramento County is Apple Hill, located just 45 minutes outside of the city of Sacramento. It is truly a hidden gem, home to some of the best slices of apple pies I have ever had and of course, the cider. We recently had the pleasure of working with the Visitors Bureau of Sacramento and the Apple Hill Growers to host another Landmark Lurkin event and Moe was out there scouting. Although his job was to go out and shoot the grounds, he got a bit too caught up with all the donuts. Check out the essentials that Moe brought with him while I sippin' cider and downing donuts.
- Chrome Industries Niko Messenger Bag
- Apple Hill Apple Cider.. no Hennessy
- Carl Zeiss Circular Polarizer
- Sony A7ii with 24-70mm F/4 (Mounted)
- Manfrotto Tripod
- MIGHTYKILLERS Business Cards
- Apple Hill Visitor Map
- Jack Spade Card Wallet
- Pelican 1010 case with 3 Sony Batteries and 32GB SanDisk SD
- Canon EOS M
- Apple Hill Donuts
- Sony 35mm F/2.8
- Shot with iPhone 6 and Mophie Juice Pack*
Follow @gdnws on his recent adventures.